- Governor General's Awards
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Man Booker Prize
- Pulitzer Prize
- Science Fiction
- All we leave behind : a reporter's journ...
- Where I live now : a journey through lov...
- We'll all be burnt in our beds some nigh...
- Lost in September
- The water beetles
- Where it hurts : essays
- The way of the strangers : encounters wi...
- All the beloved ghosts
- Uncertain weights and measures
- What the soul doesn't want : poems
- The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucr...
- The longest year
- On not losing my father's ashes in the f...
- The virgin trial
- In search of New Babylon
- Within the glass
- Slow war
- The colony of unrequited dreams
"When Home Won't Let You Stay tells the gripping story of a family's desperate attempts to escape Afghan warlords, Taliban oppression, and the persecutions of refugee life, in hopes that both their so...
1 available of 19 items
17 available of 25 items
10 available of 14 items
The definitive book on the distinctive history and psychology of ISIS, based on Wood's unprecedented access to the Islamic State's own recruiters and supporters, and his extensive time reporting throu...
12 available of 14 items
7 available of 10 items
The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucrats transferred Canada's best publisher and the best part of our literary heritage to a foreign multinational
"In her controversial new book, Elaine Dewar, named among "Canada's best muckrakers," reveals how our premiere national publisher, McClelland and Stewart, was eventually sold to Random House, a divisi...
10 available of 11 items
2 available of 2 items
5 available of 5 items
3 available of 3 items