A body to die for
In the follow-up to "If looks could kill", magazine writer-turned-sleuth Bailey Weggins takes a spa vacation--and finds murder. Bailey discovers a dead body getting a seaweed wrap, an intriguing detective, and a killer who has chosen Bailey as his next target.
24 available of 24 items
- Crime writing -- Fiction.
- Health resorts -- Fiction.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- New England -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Weggins, Bailey (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women journalists -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : Warner Books, 2003.
Description: 294 p.
Notes: Sequel to: "If looks could kill".
LCCN: 2003041081Link to PAC