Advertising agency owner Maddie Fitzgerald travels to New Orleans on business and is confronted by a man who tries to kill her. FBI agent Sam McCabe informs her that it is a case of mistaken identity in that another woman of the same name is the intended target. He then convinces Maddie to be bait for the killer.
45 available of 45 items
- Government investigators -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Mistaken identity -- Fiction.
- Murder for hire -- Fiction.
- New Orleans (La.) -- Fiction.
- Organized crime -- Fiction.
- Saint Louis (Mo.) -- Fiction.
- Women -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Women in the advertising industry -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- Fiction.
Genre: Romantic suspense fiction.
ISBN: 0399152024 (acid-free paper)
Publisher, Date: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2004.
Description: 372 p.
LCCN: 2004049570Link to PAC