"Stone Barrington is back in the exciting new adventure from perennial fan favorite Stuart Woods. It's not often that Stone Barrington finds a woman as accustomed to the jet-set lifestyle as he, so he's pleasantly surprised when he meets a gorgeous pilot who's soon moving to New York, and available for closer acquaintance. Their travels together lead them from Wichita to Europe, but trailing them is some unwanted baggage his new lady love's unstable, criminal ex-boyfriend. And while Stone is fending off his newest adversary, trouble is brewing on the international stage. Several enemy operatives are at large, and only a coordinated intelligence effort will have any chance of stopping their deadly plot. But the clock is ticking, and time has nearly run out"--Provided by publisher.
11 available of 13 items
- Stone Barrington novel
- Stone Barrington novel ; 33.
- Thorndike Press large print basic
- Thorndike Press large print basic.
- Woods, Stuart. Stone Barrington novel
- Woods, Stuart. Stone Barrington novel ; 33.
- Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Spies -- Fiction.
- Stalking -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print ed.
Publisher, Date: Farmington Hills, MI : Thorndike Press, c2015.
Description: 433 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.Link to PAC