Restricted EText (NNELS)
Nancy remembers all kinds of things in all sorts of ways. Places to relax and place to go. Things all the same color or all the same shape. She remembers with her ears, her stomach and even her heart. But Nancy knows she's forgotten something. What could it be?
- electronic file; PDF
- digital Digital recording
- data file
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Produced by the National Network for Equitable Library Service (NNELS).
- Toronto : Tundra Books, 2014.
- Original version : 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm. 9781770494824
- Mode of access: World wide web