Called in by the Centers for Disease Control after three mentally handicapped women with the same mysterious symptoms check into the same Baltimore hospital, Dr. Nathaniel McCormick is caught in a web of deceit as he follows the trail of a lethal virus to California.
11 available of 11 items
- Baltimore (Md.) -- Fiction.
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- Group homes for people with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
- Hospital patients -- Fiction.
- Physicians -- Fiction.
- Virus diseases -- Fiction.
- Virus diseases -- Patients -- Fiction.
- Women with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Delacorte Press, 2006.
Description: 391 p.
LCCN: 2005041743Link to PAC