In the middle of a trial involving a businessman charged with murdering his wife, Manhattan prosecutor Alexandra Cooper is summoned to investigate an explosion of unknown origin 600 feet below street level when it is traced back to her case.
26 available of 26 items
- Cooper, Alexandra (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Lawyers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Public prosecutors -- Fiction.
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Socialites -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Uxoricide -- Fiction.
- Women lawyers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Scibner, c2007.
Description: 400 p. ; 22 cm.
Notes: Publication, pagination and printing dates may vary.
LCCN: 2006051168Link to PAC