A heart's betrayal
Book On MP3
When Emmie Croftner answered the door to her late husband's home, she discovered a terrible truth. A woman she's never met reveals that she and Emmie shared the same husband and that the bigamist had never divorced his first wife. The home and farm are not Emmie's property after all. Suddenly displaced and powerless, Emmie realizes she can't stay in Wabash, Indiana, any longer. She makes for Fort Laramie, Wyoming, where her friend Sarah Montgomery and a new beginning await her. But when she arrives, she discovers she's carrying a child, conceived before her husband's death. Was the new start she'd hoped for only a mirage? At Fort Laramie, a soldier named Isaac Liddle begins to court Emmie, prompting her to wonder whether she could ever really be his and whether she dares to tell him she is carrying another man's baby.
1 available of 1 items
- Coble, Colleen. Journey of the heart
- Coble, Colleen. Journey of the heart ; book 4.
- Journey of the heart
- Journey of the heart ; book 4
- Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
- Thomas Nelson on BrillianceAudio.
- Fort Laramie (Wyo.) -- Fiction.
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Pregnant women -- Fiction.
- Wabash (Ind.) -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
- Brilliance Audio (Firm), distributor.
- O'Day, Devon, 1962- narrator.
- Thomas Nelson, Inc. (Firm), publisher.
- 1 audio disc (2 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 Format.
- Read by Devon O'Day.
- System requirements: Ipod, CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be used with a DAISY player.