Most police duos run on trust, loyalty, and the desire to see killers in court. But Detective Frank Bennett's partner, the enigmatic Eden Archer, has nothing to offer him but darkness and danger. She doesn't mind catching killers ́but it's not the courthouse where her justice is served. And now Eden is about to head undercover to find three missing girls. The only link between the victims is a remote farm where the desperate go to hide and blood falls more often than rain. For Frank, the priority is to keep his partner monitored 24/7 while she's there, but is it for Eden's protection, or to protect their suspects from her? Across the city at the Utulla Tip, someone is watching Hades Archer, a man whose criminal reputation is the stuff of legend. Unmasking the stalker for him might be just what Frank needs to stay out of trouble while Eden's away. But it's going to take a trip into Hades's past to discover the answers -- and what Frank uncovers may well put everyone in danger.
0 available of 1 items
- Archer, Eden (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Bennett, Frank (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- New South Wales -- Fiction.
- Police -- Australia -- Sydney (N.S.W.) -- Fiction.
- Sydney (N.S.W.) -- Fiction.
- Undercover operations -- Fiction.
Description: 343 pages ; 21 cmLink to PAC