This body of death
DI Thomas Lynley is still on compassionate leave after the murder of his wife, Thomas Lynley is called back to Scotland Yard when the body of a woman is found stabbed and abandoned in a Stoke Newington cemetery. While Lynley works on the case in London, his former colleagues Barbara Havers and Winston Nkata follow the murder trail south to the New Forest--and to an outcome that is both tragic and shocking. The discovery of a body offers Isabelle Ardery, his temporary replacement at the Met, the chance to make her mark with a high profile murder investigation. Persuading Lynley back to work seems the best way to guarantee a result: Lynley's team is fiercely loyal to him and Isabelle needs them - and especially Barbara Havers - on her side.
58 available of 61 items
- George, Elizabeth, 1949- Inspector Lynley
- George, Elizabeth, 1949- Inspector Lynley ; bk. 16.
- Inspector Lynley
- Inspector Lynley ; bk. 16
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Havers, Barbara (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Lynley, Thomas -- Fiction.
- Police -- England -- Derbyshire -- Fiction.
- Women -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- England -- Fiction.
Description: 728 pages ; 20 cm.
- Originally published: 2010.
- Narrator: John Lee (Brit.).
LCCN: 2009035547Link to PAC