The steel kiss
Book On MP3
" New York Times bestselling author Jeffery Deaver returns with his next blockbuster thriller featuring forensic detective Lincoln Rhyme. Amelia Sachs is hot on the trail of a killer. She's chasing him through a department store in Brooklyn when an escalator malfunctions. The stairs give way, with one man horribly mangled by the gears. Sachs is forced to let her quarry escape as she jumps in to try to help save the victim. She and famed forensic detective Lincoln Rhyme soon learn, however, that the incident may not be an accident at all, but the first in a series of intentional attacks. They find themselves up against one of their most formidable opponents ever: a brilliant killer who turns common products into murder weapons. As the body count threatens to grow, Sachs and Rhyme must race against the clock to unmask his identity--and discover his mission--before more people die. "-- Provided by publisher.
1 available of 1 items
- Forensic scientists -- Fiction.
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Police -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
- Quadriplegics -- Fiction.
- Rhyme, Lincoln (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation -- Fiction.
- Ballerini, Edoardo, 1970- narrator.
- Blackstone Audio, Inc., publisher.
- Hachette Audio (Firm), publisher.
- 1 audio disc (14.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 format.
- Read by Edoardo Ballerini.
- System requirements: CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be played on iPod (through iTunes). Can be used with a DAISY player.
Publisher or Distributor Number: ZMbs3vLink to PAC