On November 22, 1963, President Kennedy was killed in Dallas and the world changed forever. But what if it could be changed back? James Franco stars as Jake Epping, an English teacher who accepts the monumental mission of trying to prevent the assassination of JFK. Luckily, he has the help of Sadie Dunhill (Sarah Gadon), a resourceful librarian who's trying to reconcile secrets of her own. Executive produced by J.J. Abrams and based upon the bestselling novel by Stephen King.
9 available of 10 items
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination -- Fiction.
- King, Stephen, 1947- -- Television adaptations.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Television mini-series.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Bad Robot Productions, production company.
- Carpenter, Bridget, 1975- screenwriter, television producer.
- Franco, James, 1978- actor.
- Fry, Lucy, 1992- actor.
- Gadon, Sarah, 1987- actor.
- Jones, Cherry, 1956- actor.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- television adaptation of (work) : King, Stephen, 1947- 11/22/63. Spanish.
- 2 videodiscs (439 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1 surround
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: 14A.
- Eleven twenty two sixty three
- 11.22.63 (Television program) [DVD].
- Based on the novel by Stephen King.
- Originally broadcast as a TV mini-series in 2016.
- Special features: When the future strikes back.
- Title from container.
- James Franco, Sarah Gadon, Cherry Jones, Lucy Fry, George MacKay, Daniel Webber, T. R. Knight, Kevin O'connor, Josh Duhamel, Chris Cooper.
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1); Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- For private home use only.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- English dialogue; Spanish, English or French subtitles.
- Disc 1. The rabbit hole
- The kill floor
- Other voices, other rooms
- The eyes of Texas.
- Disc 2. The truth
- Happy birthday, Lee Harvey Oswald
- Soldier boy
- The day in question.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000067895Link to PAC