A nomadic lawyer because of frequent death threats, Sebastian Rudd takes on a case involving a brain-damaged young man accused of murdering two little girls.
12 available of 18 items
- Girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Judicial ethics -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Teenagers with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 452 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- large print.
Notes: Originally published: New York : Doubleday, 2015.Link to PAC