Rescuing a prominent brewery owner from an attack by two rogue policemen, Stone Barrington is catapulted into the turbulent, high-stakes world of beer-making and distribution. In the ruthless corporate world, no good deed goes unpunished, and Stone soon finds himself the target of a ragtag group of criminal toughs who don't appreciate his interference in their dealings. From the isolated landscape of Maine to the white sand beaches of Key West, the trail of deception, theft, and murder will lead to a perilous confrontation.
10 available of 15 items
- Stone Barrington novel
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.
- Woods, Stuart. Stone Barrington novel.
- Barrington, Stone (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Beer industry -- Corrupt practices -- Fiction.
- Corporate lawyers -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Organized crime -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 385 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Notes: Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.Link to PAC