When his cousin is accused of a heinous crime, Alex Cross returns to his North Carolina hometown for the first time in over three decades. As he tries to prove his cousin's innocence in a town where everyone seems to be on the take, Cross unearths a family secret that forces him to question everything he's ever known. Chasing a ghost he believed was long dead, Cross gets pulled into a case that has local cops scratching their heads and needing his help.
13 available of 16 items
Series: Alex cross
- African American detectives -- Fiction.
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- North Carolina -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 516 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- large print.
Notes: "Alex Cross goes home"--Cover.Link to PAC