Maze runner. The Scorch trials
Thomas and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD's vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.
18 available of 22 items
- Action and adventure films.
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- Feature films.
- Infection -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Ball, Wes, film director.
- Lee, Ki Hong, 1986- actor.
- Nowlin, T. S. (Thomas Scott), screenwriter.
- O'Brien, Dylan, 1991- actor.
- Sangster, Thomas, 1990- actor.
- Scodelario, Kaya, 1992- actor.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., publisher.
- 1 videodisc (129 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: PG.
- Scorch trials
- Maze runner. 2, The Scorch trials
- Maze runner: the Scorch trials (Motion picture) [Videorecording].
- Title from container.
- Bonus features: Deleted and extended scenes with optional commentary; Gag reel; Concept art and storyboard galleries.
- Dylan O'Drien, Ki Hong Lee, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-sangster, Dexter Darden, Alexander Flores, Patricia Clarkson, Giancarlo Esposito, Barry Pepper.
- DVD, widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- Described video for the blind and visually impaired (English).
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; English, Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: