Homicide in hardcover
"Brooklyn Wainwright is a skilled surgeon. Sure, her patients might smell like mold and have spines made of leather, but no ailing book is going to die on her watch. The same can't be said of Abraham Karastovsky, Brooklyn's friend and former employer. On the eve of the celebration for his latest book restoration, Brooklyn finds her mentor lying a pool of his own blood. With his final breath, Abraham leaves Brooklyn a cryptic message, 'Remember the devil,' and smiles as she takes possession of his priceless, and supposedly cursed, copy of Goethe's Faust .... "--p.  of cover.
5 available of 8 items
- Bibliophile mystery
- Bibliophile mystery ; 1.
- Carlisle, Kate, 1951- Bibliophile mystery
- Carlisle, Kate, 1951- Bibliophile mystery ; 1.
- Books -- Conservation and restoration -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Wainwright, Brooklyn (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York : Obsidian, 2009.
Description: 289 p. ; 18 cm.
LCCN: sas00789722Link to PAC