Los Angeles detective Peter Decker tackles a homicide case involving a billionaire real estate developer, his wife, and four employees. When leads take his homicide team throughout California and into Mexico, Decker thinks his own wife is safe on jury back at the courthouse. But a chance encounter with a court translator who needs her help leads Rina into the heart of the murder investigation, and straight into the path of a gang of ruthless killers.
58 available of 60 items
- Decker, Peter (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories, American.
- Lazarus, Rina (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- California -- Los Angeles -- Fiction.
- Police spouses -- Fiction.
- Real estate developers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Fiction.
- 9780061702419 ( mass pbk.)
Publisher, Date: New York : William Morrow, 2009.
Description: 390 p.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "A Decker and Lazarus novel" --from dust jacket.