The killer chose his first victims because of their ordinariness. A long-haul truck driver, a short-order cook, a Nebraska farm wife. His weapon is an Ebola-like filovirus, which spreads through casual contact. Maggie O'Dell and her partner Tully make the connection to the weaponized virus and join the killer's game on a scavenger hunt across the country. As a profiler, Maggie knows that getting inside the mind of a killer always becomes personal. But never like this. Never this bad.
34 available of 35 items
- Criminal profilers -- Fiction.
- Government investigators -- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- O'Dell, Maggie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Serial murder investigation -- Fiction.
- Virus diseases -- Fiction.
- Viruses -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: Don Mills, Ont. : Mira, c2008.
Description: 373 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher and paging varies.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. [335-336]).
LCCN: sas00875127Link to PAC