The last ship. The complete 1st season
Their mission is simple: Find a cure. Stop the virus. Save the world. When a global pandemic wipes out eighty percent of the planet's population, the crew of a lone naval destroyer must find a way to pull humanity from the brink of extinction.
6 available of 6 items
- Action and adventure television programs.
- Brinkley, William, 1917-1993. Last Ship -- Television adaptations.
- Destroyers (Warships) -- Fiction.
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- Viruses -- Fiction.
- Baldwin, Adam, 1962- actor.
- Brinkley, William, 1917-1993. Last Ship. [Videorecording].
- Dane, Eric, 1972- actor.
- Mitra, Rhona, 1976- actor.
- TNT Originals, Inc., production company.
- Turner Network Television, publisher.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
- 3 videodiscs (440 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0; dual layer
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: 14A.
- Last ship. The complete first season
- Last ship. Season 1
- Last ship. Season one
- Last ship (Television program) [Videorecording].
- Based on William Brinkley's novel, The Last Ship.
- Special features: Commentaries; Character profiles; 2014 Comin-Con panel; The navy and the USS Halsey; Making of "The last ship"; Prequels: origin of the virus; The last ship details; Inside the episodes.
- Eric Dane, Rhona Mitra, Adam Baldwin.
- DVD, region 1; widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0; dual layer.
- For private home use only.
- English or Portuguese dialogue; English, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, Chinese or French subtitles; English subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Phase six
- Welcome to Fitmo
- Dead reckoning
- We'll get there
- El toro
- Two sailors walk into a bar ...
- No place like home.
Publisher or Distributor Number: