Book On CD
When his cousin is accused of a heinous crime, Alex Cross returns to his North Carolina hometown for the first time in over three decades. As he tries to prove his cousin's innocence in a town where everyone seems to be on the take, Cross unearths a family secret that forces him to question everything he's ever known. Chasing a ghost he believed was long dead, Cross gets pulled into a case that has local cops scratching their heads and needing his help.
10 available of 10 items
- African American detectives -- Fiction.
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- North Carolina -- Fiction.
- 8 audio discs (9.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file CD audio
- Compact discs.
- "Alex Cross goes home" -- container.
- Read by Ruben Santiago Hudson and Jefferson Mays.
Publisher or Distributor Number: