This loving feeling
Book On MP3
Samantha Rushford's future looks bright: the high school art teacher is getting ready to leave Mirror Lake and move to Boston with her ambitious boyfriend, and she hopes a diamond ring is just around the corner. But her past still has a hold on her--especially the bittersweet memory of her rebellious ex, who kissed her passionately before he left town without a word. Since then, Lukas Spikonos has parlayed his rebel ways into life as an up-and-coming recording artist. When he shows up for a surprise gig at the high school prom, Sam is more dumbstruck than starstruck--he used the words of a poem she wrote about their breakup to create a number one hit. But Lukas hasn't returned just to impress students; he's facing some real-life responsibilities and needs Sam's help. But she has her own unresolved issues about the life she wants to lead. Will the music--and the pull of true love and family--put their hearts back in harmony?
1 available of 1 items
Series: Mirror Lake novel
- High school teachers -- Fiction.
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- 1 audio disc (10 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 Format.
- Read by Amy McFadden.
- System requirements: CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be played on iPod (through iTunes). Can be used with a DAISY player.