The Bertie project
Bertie's respite from his overbearing mother, Irene, is over. She has returned from the middle-east, only to discover that her son has been exposed to the worst evils of cartoons, movies and Irn Bru, and her wrath falls upon her unfortunate husband, Stuart. Meanwhile, Bruce has fallen in love with someone other than himself; Big Lou wants to adopt her beloved Finlay; Matthew and Elspeth host the Duke of Johannesburg for supper and Bertie decides he wants to move out of Scotland Street altogether and live with his grandmother, Nicola. Can Irene and Stuart's marriage survive? Will Bruce's new found love last? And will Bertie really leave Scotland Street?.
29 available of 33 items
- 44 Scotland Street novel
- 44 Scotland Street novel ; 11
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- 44 Scotland Street series
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- 44 Scotland Street series ; 11.
Genre: Humorous fiction.
Description: 294 pages ; 23 cm.
- Originally published: Edinburgh, Scotland : Polygon , 2016.
- P:ublisher, pagiantion and printing dates may vary.