Charismatic playboy Mack Carlton lit up a room, even a hospital room, like no one else. Dr. Beth Browning had to admit Mack's visits were a tonic for her young patient, but her own reaction was much more confusing. Although Beth didn't ask for a second opinion on her future with Mack, his aunt Destiny offered her prognosis: marriage. Given Mack's romantic history and her own wariness due to past losses, Beth hesitated to agree. But her symptoms were undeniably love.
0 available of 4 items
- Perfect destinies novel
- Thorndike Press large print romance
- Thorndike Press large print romance series.
- Woods, Sherryl. Perfect destinies series.
- Bachelors -- Fiction.
- Ex-football players -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Women physicians -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 313 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Notes: First published by Silhouette in 2004.Link to PAC