Deenie Nash is a diligent student with a close-knit family; her brother Eli is a hockey star and her father is a popular teacher. But when Deenie's best friend is struck by a terrifying, unexplained seizure in class, the Nashes' seeming stability dissolves into chaos. As rumors of a hazardous outbreak spread through school, and hysteria and contagion swell, a series of tightly held secrets emerges, threatening to unravel friendships, families, and the town's fragile sense of security.
1 available of 1 items
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- High school students -- Fiction.
- Hysteria (Social psychology) -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Psychology -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 443 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2015024138Link to PAC