Cross the line
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
Shots ring out in the early morning hours in the suburbs of Washington, D.C. When the smoke clears, a prominent police official lies dead, leaving the city's police force scrambling for answers. Under pressure from the mayor, Alex Cross steps into the leadership vacuum to crack the case. But before Cross can make any headway, a brutal crime wave sweeps across the region. The deadly scenes share only one common thread; the victims are all criminals. And the only thing more dangerous than a murderer without a conscience is a killer who thinks he has justice on his side. As Cross pursues an adversary who has appointed himself judge, jury, and executioner, he must take the law back into his own hands before the city he's sworn to protect descends into utter chaos. Bestseller. 2016.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series ; 24.
- The Alex Cross Series
- The Alex Cross Series ; 24
- 10570 Bestsellers (Fiction) Succès de librairie (romans)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15380 -- Suspense and thrillers -- Sensations (romans à)
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Action & Adventure
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police murders -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 118 MB).
- (8 hrs., 33 min.) : sound.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Ryan Vincent Anderson and Pete Bradbury.
- Audio and text.
- [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Audio .
- [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Audio . 9781478942207
- Digital to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20161212 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20161212 08:33:03 AudioCD
Publisher or Distributor Number: ZPc17eLink to PAC