Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
Two women are dead. The killer selected his victim at Euston station, followed her home on the tube and strangled her to death in front of her child. At the same time, killed in the same way, a second body is discovered at the back of King's Cross station. It is a grisly coincidence that eerily echoes the murder of two other women, stabbed to death months before on the same day. DI Tom Thorne sees the connection between the two and starts to investigate. Sequel to "Sleepyhead" (DC34227). Followed by "Lazybones". 2006.
- 1400 MYSTERIES (FICTION) = MYSTÈRES (ROMAN)
- 1423 British mysteries = Mystères britanniques
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- Serial murder investigation -- Fiction.
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Thorne, Tom (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Genre: Crime fiction
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (106 files : 173.50 mb).
- (12 hrs., 38 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- DAISY to DAISY.
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Tim Bruce.
- Audio and text.
- Peterborough, England : Royal National Institute of the Blind.
- London : Sphere, 2006. 9780751533958
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- YA001 mr ar
- 20090609 Y 200
- NO NO