Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
It's rare for a young woman to die from a stroke and when three such deaths occur in short order it starts to look like an epidemic. Then a sharp pathologist notices traces of benzodiazepine in one of the victim's blood samples and just traceable damage to the ligaments in her neck, and their cause of death is changed from natural to murder. The police aren't making much progress in their hunt for the killer until he appears to make a mistake: Alison Willetts is found alive. 2002. (Tom Thorne ; 1)
- 11500 General fiction Littérature générale (romans)
- 1401 Detective stories = Histoires d'enquêtes
- 1423 British mysteries = Mystères britanniques
- 1500 SUSPENSE (FICTION) = SUSPENSE (ROMAN)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15380 -- Suspense and thrillers -- Sensations (romans à)
- 1550 Crime (fiction) = Crime (roman)
- 2830 Medicine (fiction) = Médecine (roman)
- Paralytics -- Fiction.
Genre: Crime fiction
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (102 files : 157.1 mb).
- (11 hrs., 25 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- DAISY to DAISY.
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Tim Bruce.
- Penelope Freeman.
- Audio and text.
- Peterborough, England : Royal National Institute of the Blind.
- London : Time Warner Paperbacks, 2002. 9780751531466
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- YA001 fr mr ar
- 20090618 Y 200
- NO NO