Four blind mice
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
Now the Mastermind is in prison, Alex Cross is ready to leave the Washington Police Force - until John Sampson arrives and begs him to take on one last case. Sampson's best friend has been accused of an horrific triple murder. Three women have been knifed at an Army base. His fingerprints and DNA have been found, but Sampson's friend swears he has been framed and that Alex is his only hope. Strong language. Sequel to "Violets are blue" (DC25827), followed by "The big bad wolf" (DC28327). 2002. (Alex Cross series ; 8)
- Alex Cross series
- Alex Cross series ; 8
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series ; 8.
- 1400 MYSTERIES (FICTION) = MYSTÈRES (ROMAN)
- 1421 American mysteries = Mystères américains
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15360 -- Police procedural fiction -- Procédures policières (romans)
- 1550 Crime (fiction) = Crime (roman)
- 2630 Psychological fiction = Romans psychologiques
- 2680 Black fiction = Romans noirs
- 3226 BOOKS by PATTERSON, JAMES = LIVRES de PATTERSON, JAMES
- African American police -- Fiction.
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- Fiction.
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Police psychologists -- Fiction.
- Trials (Murder) -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 119 MB).
- (8 hrs., 37 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- DAISY to DAISY.
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Garrick Hagon.
- Audio and text.
- Peterborough, England : Royal National Institute for the Blind, 2003.
- London : Headline, 2002.
- Recording standard: DAISY 2.02 standard.
- MP3 compression.
- Compression rate: 64.
- Studio original.
- YA001 sl mr
- 20050803 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20141130 08:37:52