An unholy alliance
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
In 1350, Cambridge lies ravaged by the Black Death. Crime flourishes toothree harlots are found with slit throats and branded feet, a friar dies rifling a strongbox full of college chronicles, and the Vice Chancellor of the University vanishes from his sick chamber with all its furnishings. Now the Chancellor calls on the deductive skill of Matthew Bartholomew, Master of Medicine. Busy enough already with the teaching and practice of new techniques, Bartholomew welcomes the investigative help of portly Brother Michaela shrewd and merry monk, not unduly shocked by sins of the flesh. And soon they are on a tangled and perilous trail of conspiracy and obsession. 1996.
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- Bartholomew, Matthew (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Cambridge (England) -- Fiction.
- College teachers -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Edward III, 1327-1377 -- Fiction.
- University of Cambridge -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 166 MB).
- (12 hrs., 3 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Anne Oliver.
- Audio and text.
- London : Little, Brown, c1996. 408 pages 9780751519358
- Search and access by headings and pages.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- YA001 vi fr
- 20140226 Y 200
- ALL CAN
- Complete 20140226 12:03:25 Print
LCCN: 96027965Link to PAC