Alex Cross's trial
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
Inspired by his grandmother's tales about her uncle Abraham, Alex Cross presents his own novel, Trial. Abraham risks his life to help Ben Corbett, an attorney sent to Mississippi by President Teddy Roosevelt to investigate lynchings believed to be linked to the Ku Klux Klan. Bestseller. 2009.
- Alex Cross series
- Alex Cross series ; 15
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series ; 15.
- 10570 Bestsellers (Fiction) Succès de librairie (romans)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15350 -- Legal stories -- Juridique (récits)
- African Americans -- Southern States -- Social conditions -- Fiction.
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- Race relations -- Fiction.
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 104 MB).
- (7 hrs., 34 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Mark Delgado.
- Audio and text.
- Washington, D.C. : National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress (Potomac Talking Book Services, recording studio), 2010.
- Recorded from: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2009. 9780316070621
- DAISY to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20141126 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20141126 07:34:05 NLS