Her single dad hero
Ten years ago Ann Billings left her Oklahoma ranch behind and headed to the big city. But when her ailing father needs her to temporarily run the spread, she's back-- successful, accomplished ... and engaged. She's got her whole life on track--but she never planned on Dean Pryor or his gap-toothed five-year-old son. Years ago the farmer would've done anything to be noticed by Ann, and it seems nothing has changed. His feelings still run deep, and this time his boy's fallen for her too. Now Dean faces a most daunting task: showing Ann that their little trio may not be what she'd mapped out...but it's exactly what she's always needed.
19 available of 21 items
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Oklahoma -- Fiction.
- Ranches -- Oklahoma -- Fiction.
- Single fathers -- Fiction.
Genre: Romance fiction.
Description: 283 pages ; 17 cm.
- "Love inspired inspirational romance"--Spine.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.