Random acts : a Joanna Brady and Ali Reynolds novella
"Sheriff Joanna Brady has a lot on her plate--she is up for re-election as sheriff, pregnant with her third child, and her eldest is packing up to leave for college. Then Joanna is woken in the middle of the night by a call reporting a motor vehicle accident. Her mother and stepfathers RV ran off the road at high speed and hit the pillar of an overpass. Something about the accident seems suspicious, though, and when Joanna gets a call from Ali Reynolds, a journalist turned investigator, she accepts her offer to help"--Page 4 of cover.
3 available of 4 items
- A Joanna Brady and Ali Reynolds novella
- Jance, Judith A. (Judith A.). Ali Reynolds mysteries.
- Jance, Judith A. (Judith A.). Joanna Brady mysteries.
- Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Reynolds, Ali (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Sheriffs -- Fiction.
- Traffic accident investigation -- Fiction.
Edition: Print edition.
Description: 103 pages ; 18 cm.Link to PAC