Night's child a Murdoch mystery
Restricted DAISY Zip (CELA)
After thirteen-year-old Agnes Fisher faints at school, her teacher Amy Slade is shocked to discover photographs in the girl's desk, one of a dead baby, with a terrible message written by Agnes on the back, and another of Agnes in a pose captioned "What Mr. Newly Wed Really Wants." When Agnes doesn't show up at school the next day, her teacher takes the two photographs to the police. Murdoch, furious at the sexual exploitation of such a young girl, resolves to find the photographer - and put him behind bars. Some description of sex and violence, some strong language. 2010, c2005. (A Detective Murdoch mystery)
Series: A Detective Murdoch mystery
- 1008 Canadian historical novels = Romans historiques canadiens
- 10599 Canadian authors (Fiction) Auteurs canadiens (romans)
- 1400 MYSTERIES (FICTION) = MYSTÈRES (ROMAN)
- 1401 Detective stories = Histoires d'enquêtes
- 1422 Canadian mysteries = Mystères canadiens
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15360 -- Police procedural fiction -- Procédures policières (romans)
- 1550 Crime (fiction) = Crime (roman)
- Murdoch, William (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Toronto (Ont.) -- Fiction.
Genre: Mystery fiction
Other Authors: Centre for Equitable Library Access (Canada)
Edition: Computer data (1 file : 108 MB).
- (7 hrs., 49 min.) : sound.
- digital Digital recording
- Search and access by headings and pages.
- Restricted to use by people with documented print impairment.
- Valerie Wong.
- Audio and text.
- Toronto : McClelland and Stewart, 2010, c2005. 9780771043345
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- YA001 sx sl vi fr
- 20111005 Y 200
- ALL CAN
- Complete 20170428 07:49:25