The last ship. The complete 3rd season
Following the epic second-season cliffhanger, the highly anticipated third season finds the crew of the USS Nathan James shifting their attention to Asia after President Michener hears rumblings that the Chinese leader, President Peng, has been hoarding the "Scott cure" instead of distributing it to the people in the region.
4 available of 5 items
- Destroyers (Warships) -- Manning -- Fiction.
- Epidemics -- Fiction.
- United States. Navy -- Fiction.
- Viruses -- Fiction.
- Baldwin, Adam, 1962- actor.
- Dane, Eric, 1972- actor.
- Neitling, Marissa, actor.
- Regan, Bridget, 1982- actor.
- Turner Network Television, production company.
- Van Winkle, Travis, actor.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- television adaptation of (work) : Brinkley, William, 1917-1993. Last ship.
- 3 videodiscs (572 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
- Last ship. Season 3
- Last ship. Season three
- Last ship. The complete third season
- Last ship (Television program) [DVD].
- Based on William Brinkley's best selling novel.
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program.
- Special features: Inside the episode; Behind the curtain; From America's first fighting ship to the last ship.
- Title from container.
- Eric Dane, Bridget Regan, Adam Baldwin, Travis van Winkle, Marissa Neitling.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- Can be viewed dubbed in Spanish or French, or subtitled in Spanish, French or English.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. The Scott effect
- Rising sun
- Devil may care
- Disc 2. Dog day
- In the dark
- Sea change
- Disc 3. Legacy
- Don't look back.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 3000073094Link to PAC