Annie is a young, happy foster kid who's also tough enough to make her way on the streets of New York in 2014. Originally left by her parents as a baby with the promise that they'd be back for her someday, it's been a hard knock life ever since with her mean foster mom Miss Hannigan. But everything's about to change when the hard-nosed tycoon and New York mayoral candidate Will Stacks, advised by his brilliant VP, Grace and Guy, makes a thinly-veiled campaign move and takes her in.
3 available of 4 items
- Children's films.
- Comedy films.
- Foster children -- Drama.
- Mayors -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Political campaigns -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Byrne, Rose, actor.
- Columbia Pictures, film distributor.
- Foxx, Jamie, actor.
- Gluck, Will, screenwriter, film director.
- McKenna, Aline Brosh, screenwriter.
- Motion picture adaptation of (work): Meehan, Thomas. Annie.
- Olive Bridge Entertainment, production company.
- Overbrook Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Village Roadshow Pictures, production company.
- Wallis, Quvenzhané, 2003- actor.
- 1 Blu-ray disc (approximately 118 min.) : sound, color ; 12 cm
- digital optical surround 5.1 DTS-HD MA Dolby Digital 5.1
- digital optical stereo
- video file Blu-ray video
Target Audience Note:
- MPAA: PG; for some mild language and rude humor.
- CHVR: G; for mature theme.
- Title from container.
- Some copies originally released as part of Blu-ray + DVD combo pack
- Based on the musical stage play Annie ; book by Thomas Meehan.
- Director of photography, Michael Grady ; editor, Tia Nolan ; music, Charles Strouse ; lyrics, Martin Charnin.
- Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhane Wallis, Rose Byrne, Bobby Cannavale, Cameron Diaz.
- Blu-ray, region A, 1080p High Definition widescreen (2.40:1); 5.1 DTS-HD MA, audio description track 5.1 Dolby Digital, stereo; requires Blu-ray player.
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; Spanish, English or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video (5.1 Dolby Digital, stereo).
Publisher or Distributor Number: 11261482Link to PAC