The black book
Book On MP3
Being a cop runs in Billy Harney's family. The son of Chicago's Chief of Detectives whose twin sister, Patty, also followed in their father's footsteps, there's nothing Billy won't give up for the job, including his life. Left for dead alongside his tempestuous former partner and a hard-charging assistant district attorney out for blood, Billy miraculously survives. But he remembers nothing about the events leading up to the shootout. Charged with double murder and desperate to clear his name, Billy retraces his steps to get to the bottom of what happened. When he discovers the existence of a little black book that everyone who's anyone in Chicago will stop at nothing to get their hands on, Billy suspects it contains the truth that will either set him free ... or confirm his worst fears.
1 available of 1 items
- Chicago (Ill.) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Police -- Family relationships -- Fiction.
- Ballerini, Edoardo, 1970- narrator.
- Blackstone Audio, Inc., publisher.
- Ellis, David, 1967- author.
- Hachette Audio (Firm), publisher.
- 1 audio disc (10.5 hours) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file MP3
- Compact disc, MP3 format.
- Read by Edoardo Ballerini.
- System requirements: CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software. Can be played on iPod (through iTunes). Can be used with a DAISY player.
Publisher or Distributor Number: