Seven fallen feathers : racism, death, and hard truths in a northern city
"Over the span of ten years, seven high school students died in Thunder Bay, Ontario. The seven were hundreds of miles away from their families, forced to leave their reserve because there was no high school there for them to attend. Award-winning journalist Tanya Talaga delves into the history of this northern city that has come to manifest, and struggle with, human rights violations past and present against aboriginal communities."-- Provided by publisher.
2 available of 25 items
- Canada -- Race relations.
- Native children -- Ontario -- Thunder Bay -- Social conditions.
- Native peoples -- Canada -- Government relations.
- Native peoples -- Canada -- Social conditions.
- Native peoples -- Civil rights -- Canada.
Description: 361 pages : maps ; 22 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
There are no professional revews for this title.
There is no additional information for this title.