The green mile
Death Row guards at a penitentiary in the 1930's have a moral dilemma with their job when they discover one of their prisoners, a convicted murderer, has a special gift. Includes 10 minutes documentary Walking the Mile.
15 available of 17 items
- Death row inmates -- Southern States -- Fiction.
- King, Stephen, 1947- Green mile -- Film adaptations.
- Paranormal fiction.
- Prisons -- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Castle Rock Entertainment (Firm), presenter.
- Cromwell, James, actor.
- Darabont, Frank, film director, screenwriter, film producer.
- Darkwoods Productions, production company.
- Duncan, Michael Clarke, actor.
- Hanks, Tom, actor.
- Hunt, Bonnie, actor.
- Morse, David, 1953- actor.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), publisher.
- motion picture adaptation of (work): King, Stephen, 1947- Green mile.
Edition: Two-disc special edition.
- 2 videodiscs (189 minutes) : sound, colour with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Based on the book by Stephen King.
- Originally issued as a motion picture in 1999.
- For specific added features see container or interactive features menu while viewing disc.
- Director of photography, David Tattersall ; editor, Richard Francis-Bruce ; music, Thomas Newman.
- Tom Hanks, David Morse, Bonnie Hunt, Michael Clarke Duncan, James Cromwell, Michael Jeter, Graham Greene, Doug Hutchison, Sam Rockwell, Barry Pepper, Jeffrey DeMunn, Patricia Clarkson, Harry Dean Stanton.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English or dubbed in French ; subtitled in English, French and Spanish.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Publisher or Distributor Number: