Book On CD
"The highly anticipated twenty-first FBI thriller by #1 New York Times bestselling author Catherine Coulter presents Agents Savich and Sherlock with two baffling mysteries. Working with Agent Cam Wittier (Insidious) and New York-based former Special Forces agent Jack Cabot, they must race against the clock to catch an international criminal and solve the enigma of the man called John Doe. When Agent Dillon Savich saves Kara Moody from a seemingly crazy man, he doesn't realize he will soon be facing a scientist who wants to live forever and is using "John Doe" to help him. But when the scientist, Lister Maddox, loses him, he ups the stakes and targets another to take his experiments to the next level. It's a race against time literally as Savich and Sherlock rush to stop him and save both present and future victims of his experiments. In the meantime, Cam Wittier and Jack Cabot must track a violent criminal through the Daniel Boone National Forest. When he escapes through a daring rescue, the agents have to find out who set his escape in motion and how it all ties into the murder of Mia Prevost, the girlfriend of the president's Chief of Staff's only son, Saxton Hainny."-- Provided by publisher.
5 available of 7 items
- Coulter, Catherine. FBI thrillers
- Coulter, Catherine. FBI thrillers ; 21 book on CD.
- FBI thriller
- FBI thriller ; 21
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Savich, Dillon (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Sherlock, Lacey (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Fiction.
- 9 audio discs (11 hours 7 minutes) : digital ; 4 3/4 inches.
- digital optical 1.4 m. per second stereo Digital recording
- audio file CD audio
- Compact disc.
- Read by Renee Raudman and MacLeod Andrews.
Publisher or Distributor Number: 11867115Link to PAC