A baby for Christmas
"When Amy Donavan married the town playboy and left Forever, Texas, Connor McCullough wished her well; no matter how much it hurt. He got past it, but never really over it. Now the one that got away is back and needs his help, in more ways than one! Recently divorced and fleeing her abusive ex-husband, Amy needs a safe place to hide and someone she can trust. And she's not alone. Her fussy six-month-old son needs sanctuary, too; and Connor is determined to protect them both. It's not his family, but it's the family and the woman he's always wanted. So when Amy's jealous ex tracks her down, hell-bent on reclaiming his property, Connor's ready to fight this time"--Back cover.
4 available of 5 items
- Ferrarella, Marie. Forever, Texas.
- Forever, Texas
- Harlequin Western romance
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1669
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1669.
- Abusive men -- Fiction.
- Christmas stories.
- Divorced women -- Fiction.
- Homecoming -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction.
Description: 219 pages ; 17 cm.Link to PAC