Cowboy SEAL daddy
"After his divorce, cowboy turned Navy SEAL Wayne Brustanovitch swore he'd never remarry. Now he needs a wife--and fast--in order to fulfill his ailing father's final wishes. Wayne has a plan, but for it to work, he'll need his pregnant friend Paisley to agree to.... A make-believe marriage! Paisley Carter knows her hunky neighbor's idea is a bad one, even if it's for a good reason. Then again, after her ex left her pregnant and alone, a no-risk relationship is the only kind Paisley wants. But as she and Wayne play pretend at his parents' Arizona ranch, the line between the ruse and reality begins to blur. Can Wayne and Paisley resist falling for each other for real?" -- Amazon.com.
7 available of 7 items
- Altom, Laura Marie. Cowboy SEALs.
- Cowboy SEALs
- Harlequin Western romance
- Harlequin Western romance ; 1686.
- Harlequin western romance
- Harlequin western romance ; 1686
- Arizona -- Fiction.
- Divorced men -- Fiction.
- Pregnant women -- Fiction.
- Ranches -- Fiction.
- United States. Navy. SEALs -- Fiction.
Description: 216 pages ; 17 cm.Link to PAC