Silent witness. The complete season 5
Sam is now Professor Ryan, teaching pathology at London University. But still available for consultation on unusual cases which demand her highly developed professional skills and tenacity. A helicopter crash, a gangland killing and a cinema fire also occupy Sam's attention.
4 available of 6 items
- Criminal investigation -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- Forensic pathology -- England -- Fiction.
- Pathologists -- England -- Fiction.
- BBC Worldwide Americas, Inc., publisher.
- British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
- Burton, Amanda, 1956- actor.
- Head, Anthony Stewart, 1954- actor.
- Sachs, Andrew, actor.
- Scales, Prunella, actor.
- 2 videodiscs (300 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 2.0
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A.
- Silent witness. Season 5
- Silent witness. Season five
- Silent witness. The complete season five
- Silent witness (Television program) [DVD].
- Originally broadcast on television in 2000.
- Title from container.
- Amanda Burton, Anthony Stewart Head, Andrew Sachs, Prunella Scales.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 2.0.
- For private home use only.
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Disc 1. Episodes 1-4.
- Disc 2. Episodes 5-6.
Publisher or Distributor Number: