The people vs. Alex Cross
Alex Cross is on the wrong side of the law. Serving a suspension from the force while he awaits trial for murder, Cross has been branded as a trigger-happy cop, another bad apple walking the streets with a gun, an accusation that Cross will do anything to refute. To make himself feel useful again, Cross opens a counseling office in the basement of his home. When his former partner Sampson shows up needing his help, Cross jumps at the chance, even if it may end up costing him what's left of his career. When a string of young, blonde women go missing, the investigation leads Cross and Sampson to the most depraved, darkest corners of the internet. Bestseller. Sequel to "Cross the line". 2017.
0 available of 1 items
- Alex Cross Series
- Alex Cross Series ; Book 25
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series. Spoken word
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series. Spoken word ; 25.
- 10570 Bestsellers (Fiction) Succ�s de librairie (romans)
- 15000 Mysteries and crime stories Policiers (romans)
- 15380 -- Suspense and thrillers -- Sensations (romans �)
- Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- FICTION / Thrillers.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Police -- Fiction.
- Young women -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
Edition: Computer data (241 files : 118 MB).
Publisher, Date: Toronto : CNIB, 2017.
- 1 computer laser optical disc (8 hrs., 34 min.) : sd. ; 12 cm.
- digital optical
- audio file CD audio
- Andre Blake.
- Audio and text.
- [New York] : Hachette Book Group, .
- [New York] : Hachette Book Group, . 9781478998457
- Digital to DAISY.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression at 32 kbps.
- Studio original.
- 20171220 Y 200
- NO NO
- Complete 20171220 08:34:06 AudioCD