Murdoch mysteries. Season 11
Detective William Murdoch (Yannick Bisson) and his friends face new challenges in Edwardian Toronto as the award-winning Canadian mystery returns. With Murdoch languishing in jail for murder, Constable Crabtree (Jonny Harris), Inspector Brackenreid (Thomas Craig, Coronation Street) , and Detective Watts (Daniel Maslany) race to prove his innocence, while Dr. Julia Ogden (Hélène Joy) remains in hiding from the corrupt forces that have taken over Station House No. 4.
4 available of 8 items
- Constables -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Criminal investigation -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Forensic sciences -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Forensic sciences -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Murdoch, William (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Women pathologists -- Ontario -- Toronto -- Fiction.
- Acorn Media (Firm), publisher.
- Bisson, Yannick, 1969- actor.
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, broadcaster, production company.
- Craig, Tom, 1962- actor.
- Harris, Jonny, actor.
- ITV Studios, production company.
- Joy, Helene, actor.
- Ovation (TV network), broadcaster.
- RLJ Entertainment, film distributor.
- Shaftesbury Production, production company.
- television adaptation of (work): Jennings, Maureen. Detective Murdoch mystery.
- 5 videodiscs (792 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
- digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
- video file DVD video region 1
Target Audience Note: Canadian Home Video Rating: Not rated.
Other Title: Murdoch mysteries (Television program) [DVD].
- Bonus: Making Murdoch featurettes (23 min.).
- Broadcast in the United States under the title "The Artful Detective" on Ovation in 2017-2018.
- Characters adapted from the novels by Maureen Jennings.
- Originally broadcast on television in Canada on CBC in 2017-2018.
- Title from container.
- Yannick Bisson, Hélène Joy, Jonny Harris, Thomas Craig.
- DVD ; widescreen presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- For private home use only.
- In English; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
Publisher or Distributor Number: AMP-2656Link to PAC