Dead girl running
Tough, capable Kellen Adams takes a job as assistant manager of a remote vacation resort on the North Pacific Coast. There, amid the towering storms and the lashing waves, she hopes to find sanctuary. But when she discovers a woman's dead and mutilated body, she's soon trying to keep her own secrets while investigating first one murder ... then another. Kellen's driven to defend her job, her friends and the place she's come to call home. Yet she wonders--with the scar of a gunshot on her forehead and amnesia that leaves her unsure of her own past, could the killer be staring her in the face.
7 available of 8 items
- Cape Charade
- Cape Charade ; 
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Wheeler large print hardcover series large print.
- Amnesiacs -- Fiction.
- Coasts -- Washington -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Runaway wives -- Fiction.
- Seaside resorts -- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
- Washington (State) -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 513 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Notes: "A novel"--Cover.
LCCN: 2018010724Link to PAC