"Set in the small California coastal town of Miramar Bay, a dying young man, Lucas Quarterfield, must say goodbye to the woman he loves. Almost fifty years later through unusual circumstances he receives as second chance to be near the only woman he ever wanted"-- Provided by publisher.
3 available of 4 items
- Businessmen -- Fiction.
- Catastrophic illness -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
- Terminally ill -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 399 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- large print.
Notes: Includes discussion questions.
LCCN: 2017061181Link to PAC