Abby in Wonderland
Instead of the usual fairy tale, Abby finds herself in the middle of a book, Alice in Wonderland, with two of her friends, plus bossy Penny (who is definitely not a friend), and in order to get back to reality she must solve a curious riddle, find one of her friends who is missing, and somehow avoid getting her head cut off by the Red Queen--and figure out what she is going to tell the other girls if they ever get out of Wonderland.
25 available of 36 items
Series: Whatever after Special edition
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Alice's adventures in Wonderland -- Fiction.
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898. Alice's adventures in Wonderland -- Juvenile fiction.
- Characters in literature -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Secrecy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
Edition: First edition.
Description: 238 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.Link to PAC