In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage. They encounter enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds, and ancient folklore.
4 available of 8 items
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Adventure stories.
- Gods -- Fiction.
- Gods -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ocean -- Fiction.
- Sea stories.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Juvenile fiction.
Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly colour illustrations ; 21 cm
- At head of title: Disney
- Novelization of (expression): Moana (Motion picture : 2016)
Notes: At head of title: Disney.
LCCN: 2016286153Link to PAC