Jack Morgan receives an offer he cannot refuse. When the head of the world's foremost investigation agency receives at invitation to meet Princess Caroline, third in line to the British throne, he boards his Gulfstream jet and flies straight to London. The Princess needs Morgan's skills, and his discretion. Sophie Edwards, a close friend of the Princess, has gone missing. She needs to be found before the media become aware of it. Morgan knows there is more to this case than he is being told. But what is the Princess hiding?
91 available of 98 items
- A private novel
- A private novel ; .
- Patterson, James, 1947- Private novels
- Patterson, James, 1947- Private novels ; 14.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Morgan, Jack (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Princesses -- Fiction.
- Private investigators -- Fiction.
- Private security services -- Fiction.
Other Authors: Jones, Rees, 1983- author.
Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
Description: 332 pages ; 20 cm.
- "Originally published in May 2018 by Century, a division of Penguin Random House UK."
- "First U.S. edition published by Grand Central Publishing in May 2018."